The 6th JOHNNIE REB RUN 8-9 SEPTEMBER 2012 IN ENGLISH

Gatherings, rallies and happenings

The 6th JOHNNIE REB RUN 8-9 SEPTEMBER 2012 IN ENGLISH

Inläggav WARLOCK » mån 06 aug 2012, 18:26

Think it is already time for the 6th The Johnnie REB RUN ...

- Of course we drive away at 11 clock to take us down to Smygehuk and eat some of what the sea has to offer.

- Of course it is always difficult to move forward even though we all know it will be fine scenery on the way to the secret goal. And as usual, offers something for both the eye and curiosity. But also coffee on snacks for the taste buds.

- Of course it is again difficult to get away (do you not like to drive IH?) Although it now becomes more beautiful paths back to V. Virestad.

- Of course it should be eaten good food, on drink well when we get back to V. Virestad, all mixed with a variety of chatter on the laughter. As usual.

- Of course on Sunday to further a continental breakfast and a loooong goodbye.

Costs for the year JRR are:
Entry fee: 100: - / person
Breakfast: 50: - / st on the person
Dinner on Saturday: 150 SEK per person.
Cold beer on the soft drinks are available, coffee is free. Other meals and entrance over the weekend you pay for by your self.
It goes as usual to go camping with both tent and caravan. Do you take camp bed with you so can I put some people indoors (warehouses). Shower (small hot water heater) and toilet are avaiable.

Mail me whit any Q abut the run. Also mail me and let me know if you are coming.

A warm welcome, SydStatsGeneralen
Mail to: warlockracing@hotmail.com
Phone to: +46708965840
IH EN GÅNG IH ALLTID
Användarvisningsbild
WARLOCK
Medlem i Svenska IH Klubben

Återgå till Träffar & Happenings